Soothe your soles to this invigorating treat! This scrub will smooth and cleanse, while the cocoa butter makes your feet ultra soft and supple. Natural peppermint oil deodorizes, energizes and soothes tired soles, while relaxing muscles. Lavender essential oil adds an extra soothing touch, while also relaxing achy muscles and joints. This foot treatment is super easy to make, and is the perfect way to end a hectic day!
• 4 tablespoons Cocoa Butter, grated
• 4 tablespoons Jojoba Oil
• 8 drops Peppermint Essential Oil
• 8 drops Lavender Essential Oil
1. In a microwave safe glass container, gently heat Cocoa Butter and Jojoba Oil until cocoa butter melts; stir well.
2. Add Epsom Salts, peppermint and lavender essential oil, and mix well.
3. Massage into clean feet and rinse with warm water, paying special attention to heels and dry patches.